Join the ADA
Become an individual or institutional member of the ADA, in support of our copyright advocacy work.
Your membership lasts for 12 months and includes discounted admission to the ADA forum, invitations to ADA round tables, input into policy submissions, member alerts and monthly updates on ADA activities.
To apply to become an indvidual member, please fill in this form. Membership of the ADA is subject to approval by the Board.
Those interested in institutional membership please email us at email@example.com.
Donate to the ADA
If you would like to support the ADA's advocacy work without becoming a member, you can donate.
Where your donation goes:
Our membership contributions support core activities undertaken by the ADA and necessary administrative expenses. Your donation enables us to invest further in:
- ADA public programs (amicus curiae submissions, policy round tables, annual ADA forum, other stakeholder engagement)
- Additional resourcing (second copyright adviser, external legal advice)
What we do
- Provide a voice for the public interest in access to knowledge, information and culture in copyright reform debates.
- Contribute copyright law and policy expertise to Government consultations and topical legal cases.
- Engage with sectors using and innovating with copyright content through policy round tables, forums, online and through social media.